Search Me

Tuesday 2 January, 2007

Greetings and some Retrospection

We now start the new year...after waiting for exactly a year, I finally get to see the year 2007.
I sincerely hope that his year turns out good.
Unfortunately, for a few folks the new year also started with some bad news

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&sid=aVv3D1a8XamM&refer=japan

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaking/story.asp?j=205806766&p=zx58x747z&n=205807526

May these be the only unfortunate incidents this year.

On the personal front, I have couple of milestones and look forward to successfully achieving them.
In retrospection, last year was an eventful year on the professional front.
We created an entirely new architecture for our project. I revamped the codes, to bring down the processing time to 1 hour from the previous 10 hours. For that I deserve a pat on my back!! (which I did get...along with a kick on my butt!!)
And as we go ahead, we have plenty of technical challenges on our hands. Not to mention the usual story of funds and resource crunches!!!
Plenty of events awaiting to unfold themselves gradually this year!!

Wishing everybody a very happy new year!!

1 comment:

  1. hey... that's great work on ur project...

    tell me... you nominated for some award on that?? if not... main hoon na :-)

    ReplyDelete