Search Me

Monday 12 November, 2007

Om Shanti Om!!!

What a load of crap!!!

Farah Khan could have done better!!! The only promising part about the movie is "Deepika Padukone".

The movie is a useless rehash of the countless reincarnation movies available in Bollywood. Though it has a stark resemblance to the classic "Karz". 

I am not gonna waste my time and effort in writing about this movie. Agreed I njoyed some parts of the movie, the songs etc. But after half time the movie goes into a downward spiral. The nuisance value just increases!!!

An interesting aspect I want to share is this. The title song "Om Shanti Om" which has lots of stars coming in for a guest appearance was quite good. And in this song, I almost blacked out SRK. From my perspective He just dint exist in any frame of the song. I was just too busy looking at the other actors/actresses. Ditto for the song, Dard-e-Disco. Wasn't looking at SRK at all, was looking at the other dancers. Almost all the songs, that's precisely what I was doing!!!

Catch it on a DVD later sometime, when you have absolutely nothing to do....

Times rated it as 3.5/5 I say 2.5 would suffice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment