Search Me

Sunday 27 April, 2008

Politicians, come on.. Not Again!!!

Well, we all need a break from our petty politicians, who have really run out of real issues to deal with. Maybe its the realization that they are utterly incapable of doing something constructive.

  • First there is a cry saying cheerleaders imported from the US of A are vulgar.
  • Next, they are immoral.
  • Next, the bar dancers who have become unemployed since the last time our PP's woke up, should be allowed to dance instead. ( PP -> Petty Politicians)

I reckon, that the real reason why there is such a hue and cry is, because the self proclaimed moral brigade cum PP's haven't got their share of the money or maybe they asked/begged for some couple of million rupees and they dint even get peanuts. So they respond in the manner best they can. Most of them are not good for doing anything productive, and by productive I meant for the nation, not themselves.

I wish to write more, but then as I write, realization hits me that I am wasting my time and energy on this.

Who gives a "f" what the PP's think, as they say, "The Show Must Go On"...

No comments:

Post a Comment