Search Me

Saturday 31 January, 2009

My Experiments with Food…

This blog is a result of my tryst with unmentionable things being passed off in my food as a part of the food.

To avoid any complications, I will desist from naming any of the places where I encountered these exotic items being passed off as food.

I would be listing these experiments in chronological order, one event at a time.

Here goes,

This was a few years back, when I went to a place near my house. This place serves some really tasty Dosa’s. For those who don’t know what a Dosa is, I recommend visiting this url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dosa

This was a joint where they served Rava Dosa. Generally, they make it the “NORMAL” way, the one I ordered, they chose to make it nutritious. For some reason, they thought that probably, I was low on iron in my daily nutrition intake. So they took the liberty of adding an “Iron Nail” in the dosa. I was unlucky that I noticed something unlike a dosa while chewing. So fortunately, the nail didn’t end up making a hole in my upper jaw.

But, I guess they fired the cook and I did try the Dosa’s sometimes later.

I am alive without any internal bleeding so I guess, the iron nail was the last of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment