Search Me

Tuesday 3 April, 2007

2 Guys, A Girl and a Pizza place.

Now that I have your attention, lets replace "A Girl" with a bottle of whiskey.
Aha...I never realized, that I am replacing one intoxicant with another!!!. And of course, lets drop the pizza place, not that when two guys are drunk to the hilt, they bother whether they are in a pizza place or a strip joint or dipping their head in the rest room(YUCK!!!)

Now to disclose the identity of the two guys. No!!! I am not doing that, for fear of my own well being and of course a humble request from them as well.

The whiskey was Canadian Mist.

I have seen what liquor can do to ppl. Not that I hadn't seen drunken folks before, but I had never been witness to a man drinking and going berserk.

I witnessed a sort of de-evolution. Here was a man, going back to his primeval times, the whiskey had triggered the mutant gene in him. Behold!!! for he had become an APE!!!!

He was banging down chairs on the floor like some gorilla playing with a log of wood, he was jumping around the whole room. The mention of members of the opposite sex elicited an amazing response. It was similar to that of a full grown gorilla with over charged testosterone. This was a full blown display of the awakened basic instinct which was lying dormant in him.

I wish I could capture in film, these moments of whatever you might think of it as.


I am sure many folks out there have plenty of bizzare tales about ppl drunk as though there is no tomorrow.

But this sure was a first for me.
And it pretty much strengthens my resolve to never take up drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment